Sunday 8 March 2009

Hello!

These days you can't look anywhere on the internet without finding someone spouting their mouth of about everything 'including' their kitchen sink in the name of their 60 seconds in the spotlight. So hypocrite that I am I thought I'd give it a go. I've no idea who if anybody reads this stuff or why, but it feels good to get things off your chest.

First off, I am a GEEK. That's right the kind of guy that knows scary amounts about things you do alone in the dark like: playing epileptic-fit inducing video games, watching back-to-back seasons of old television, watching iconic movies that people will say have past the 'sell-by date' and reading comic books about people in spandex.

Next thing: I can and will talk about random spectacles that I observe with my eccentric eye on a day-to-day basis, go off on tangents in the style of comic Ross Noble and review geek related goodness.

If I sound like Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw it's not because I am, but because I am British, enjoy a good rant, and at times can be down right pessimistic. I have been told I sound like him, but I'm not trying to emulate his style, that's just the way it is, so there we go.

Don't expect much from the presentation of this blog, just know that I've gone and spilled my thoughts out conveniently on the corresponding letters of the keyboard and - oh bollocks! - I've gone and published it; thus spreading my mentally ill thought pattern onto the world. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment